Friday, September 10, 2004

Hello from North Creek

Well, we made it! At this moment, I don't know what the date of my previous post is, but it should be September 8, the day we left for the North Country. Since we arrived, it has been raining, but fortunately this morning the rain had stopped, and now it is sunny. Yippee! I want to take the Hornbeck boat out this afternoon on the lake.

And yes, through all the rain I've been knitting away. I have become hopelessly stuck on my very first sock. Yes, the owner of Black Sheep Knitting Company showed me the way, but now that I'm on my own, I'm lost again. I need to be shown again--one more time. Rats! I hear that Betty at Lemon Potpourri in Olmstedville sells yarn and knows how to knit. Perhaps I should call on her soon.

In the meantime, I'm knitting the Berrocco Medley yarn, the scrumptious red and brown multi-colored stuff, into a scarf. I've done about seven inches on size 11 needles and it's going to be beautiful. That settles my angst about the sock some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home