Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Debate Knitting

I'm ready for tonight's Edwards-Cheney debate but have not settled on which knitting project will share the limelight. The back of the three-block pattern sweater is about half done, but I also have the Fortissima Colori blue-tones socks going. Last weekend on my domestic binge, I added additional lighting to my evening knitting spot. Now I can actually see well enough to be working on size 1 needles, so perhaps I'll knit the socks tonight.

KnittersstashaI got a call from the library saying that Knitter's Stash is in. If you check it out on Amazon, you'll be able to browse through the book. Turning the pages makes it hard for me to wait until tomorrow to pick it up.

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2004 at 3:55 PM, Blogger Denise said...

My Mom bought me this book for my birthday; she took me to the store in Ft Myers, FL this past winter while I was down visiting (Idle Hands). I really like the garter stitch-edged cardigan, pg (?) 72 or so?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home