Monday, October 25, 2004


I'd be the last person to rush the season, believe me, but I had to display the material I bought for the tablerunner and placemats. When I entered the parking lot at the Fabric Place yesterday, a huge "25% Off Sale Today Only" sign greeted me. I nearly fell out of the car from excitement. Absolutely everything was 25% off in this unannounced Sunday sale. Wouldn't you know I'd end up falling in love with a designer cotton that costs $9.59/yard? Oh, well. The sales clerks were way too busy to help anyone, so I ended up asking questions of a few customers, who took pity on me and were really, really nice. I had no idea how to select "batting" for the tablerunner and placemats, for example. Saturday morning, early, I have an appointment with myself to begin the project.

At long last, the winter hat made of Cascade yarn is finished. It's a beautiful, soft yarn and a lovely blue. I'll be using it soon, I'll bet, because we'll be running into those 25 degree mornings any week now. All I need to do now is sew up the seam and it's all set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home